Home > Automobile Components> Forging
Our Company manufactures a wide range of forgings from 500 grams to 45 kilograms and up to 1 meter in length. We supply both Forged and Fully machined components for various industries.
The process of producing forging involves the following
- Cutting the steel rods into smaller billets of appropriate sizes, using band saw machines, a hot shear or a cold shear.
- Heating the billets (Pusher type furnaces) in the computerized controlled induction heater.
- Forging the billet into the desired shape with appropriate die on the forging press.
- Trimming the excess metal (flash) around the piece using a trimming press.
- Heat treatment (either hardening and tempering, annealing or normalizing) to strengthen the microstructure of the metal.
- Shot blasting to remove the oxide layer (scale) on the forging surface.
- 100 % quality check using Magnaflux machines for crack detection.
- Using a bench or hand-held grinders to polish the rough edges.
- Using CNC lathes to machine the rough forging into a finished component to meet close tolerance requirement as per specifications.
A completely equipped Die-shop with VMC duly supported by CAD/CAM Technology, Copy Die sinking machines and Electric Discharge Die sinking facilities for ensuring perfect repeatability.
Equipped with Drop Hammers and Forging Presses along-with temperature controlled eco-friendly Induction Heaters, Bench Grinders, Shearing & Shot-blasting machines, Brinell hardness tester and other Inspection equipments.
To Send a Request for Quote, please Click Here or call 91-9363124656.